Individual Milestones III

BeauZaux

USA team member
I'm counting as milestones being team ranked in single digits on 7 projects and double digit on 7 more.
Doubled my Milkyway and Gaia credits since last I posted. And Einstein is up to 24.5 million.
Wow! Surprised myself. I'll never catch up with many, but thank you all for the tips and tricks.
:USA:

Olgar

USA team member
I'm counting as milestones being team ranked in single digits on 7 projects and double digit on 7 more.
Doubled my Milkyway and Gaia credits since last I posted. And Einstein is up to 24.5 million.
Wow! Surprised myself. I'll never catch up with many, but thank you all for the tips and tricks.
woo!

Nick Name

Administrator
USA team member
Just do what you can. Like I always say, every credit counts! :D

DrBob

Administrator
USA team member
Someone needed to wake up this thread so...

DING!

Passed the 50,000,000 Mega Milestone on the Amicable Numbers project. :cool:

This will most likely be my final Mega Milestone, as I will shutting down the last machine, at least for now.

CRUNCH ON! :USA:

RONNIE

USA team member
Someone needed to wake up this thread so...

DING!

Passed the 50,000,000 Mega Milestone on the Amicable Numbers project. :cool:

This will most likely be my final Mega Milestone, as I will shutting down the last machine, at least for now.

CRUNCH ON! :USA:
Congrats, dear Super-Boss! Save something for the next Challenges!