World Community Grid Join Us for the #THORchallenge 2020 Event!

BeauZaux

USA team member
A little disappointing. I thought we had more than 15 years last night. Did we lose some? I could be wrong.

Nick Name

Administrator
USA team member
A little disappointing. I thought we had more than 15 years last night. Did we lose some? I could be wrong.
Not sure what you mean. We got edged out of 9th by CNT, but we have 31 years, 19 days, 6 hours, 53 minutes, 50 seconds according to the stats.

RONNIE

USA team member
So, we've finished at 10th place and that's impressive. What a great nation and team we are! :)(y)
Now, each of us could evaluate what can be done at least a little better for the next round. Also, I hope we can somehow attract more users to this challenge. To the victory! :USA:

Jhoversten

USA team member
So, we've finished at 10th place and that's impressive. What a great nation and team we are! :)(y)
Now, each of us could evaluate what can be done at least a little better for the next round. Also, I hope we can somehow attract more users to this challenge. To the victory! :USA:
I'm adding 24 threads tonight

Nick Name

Administrator
USA team member
I've accepted the invitation for week 2.

Challenge Name: THOR Challenge 2020 Y5-W2
Created By: THOR Challenge 2020
Open Challenge? No
Start Date: 09/21/2020
End Date: 09/27/2020
Challenge Type: Run Time

Late Entrants Allowed? No
Challenge Project: All Projects

Decided to fire up my machines again. Hopefully I can help keep us in the top ten.
Awesome! Keep in mind that work will only count if it's returned after the 21st. ;)

TBox0194

USA team member
I missed week one due to logistics issues. I have 4 devices running for week two. Blower fan just went out in the air handler but i have a portable AC running in the office: hopefully to be fixed tmrw if the storm can spare us here in the Gulf Coast. In the meantime Im assembling a DL360 g5 to add to the numbers. Cheers and crunch on.

Nick Name

Administrator
USA team member
I missed week one due to logistics issues. I have 4 devices running for week two. Blower fan just went out in the air handler but i have a portable AC running in the office: hopefully to be fixed tmrw if the storm can spare us here in the Gulf Coast. In the meantime Im assembling a DL360 g5 to add to the numbers. Cheers and crunch on.
Portable AC; now that's dedication! :D Great to have you on board for the 2nd leg, good luck with the weather.

The 2nd week has officially started now, let's have a great event and make it to week #3! :USA:

RONNIE

USA team member
Where are the Challenge stats?

Updated daily.

supdood

USA team member
Looking forward to another challenge week. Great to have some more team members joining in this time! And yes, for those just joining, stats are only updated daily at the 00:00 UTC update, and are available usually around 8:45 PM EDT.

TBox0194

USA team member
Well the storms have the power surging and the UPS have been putting in work. I had to power off the big machines last night as I don’t want to kill my UPS systems. I’m going to run off an i5 and a smaller system until things settle. I don’t want to run the generator for non necessary items

Nick Name

Administrator
USA team member
Well the storms have the power surging and the UPS have been putting in work. I had to power off the big machines last night as I don’t want to kill my UPS systems. I’m going to run off an i5 and a smaller system until things settle. I don’t want to run the generator for non necessary items
Perfectly understandable, and I'm sure a little frustrating but no sense risking safety or equipment. Hopefully it blows over soon.